Friday 29 November 2013

'kaetoo' Christmas 2013


I just thought that I'd remind everybody that at this time of the year it's a good idea to get in early and ensure that your Christmas shopping is delivered by Monday 23rd December.

I am recommending that ready-to-ship and personalised purchases should be complete before December 10 for Australia and by December 1 (that's this Sunday) for everywhere else. Some parts of the Northern Territory, Cairns and Tasmania need to get in earlier than the rest of Australia. If you want to cut it fine, you can investigate the Australia Post pdf of their final posting day from where I am (metropolitan Melbourne) to where you are in Australia, or purchase an express post upgrade.

Custom orders take a couple of weeks for me to make, so today is the final day for requesting these for delivery before Christmas. I will be leaving custom non-Christmas orders open for a couple more weeks, but as of December 11 I will be on maternity leave and will not be taking custom orders after this date until further notice.

Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment